srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
In this pAsuram ANdAL denotes the rules of the nOnbu to attain krIshNa, the do’s and dont’s.
- nei uNNOm
- pAl uNNOm (Will not eat Ghee, Milk)
- mai ittu ezhudOm (won’t apply Mye in the eyes)
- malarittu nAm mudiyOm (won’t wear flowers)
- seyyaadhana seyyOm (Won’t do what our ancestors did not do (even if acceptable to Vedhas))
- thIkkuraLai chenru OdhOm(will not go and gossip or wrongly complain (about others))
- nAtkaalE neeraadi (take bath very earl)
- aiyamum aichaiyum – give to the deserving/respected people, and to brahmacharis (will help people understand about Krishna anubhavam (experience) and bhaagavatha (devotees) anubhavam (repectively).
- Aandhanaiyum – will help as much as they can take
- kai kAtti – but without showing any sign of having helped, and without having any thoughts that we did such help.
ANdAL is appealing to the vyUha form of emperumAn, the form denoting emperumAn reclining in the milky ocean (pArkadaluL paiya thuyindra paraman adi pAdi).
1. Find the word you are looking for
2. Click and drag from the first letter to the end of the word
3. See that the list of words decreases!
4. Puzzle ends when there are no more words in the list