SrI: SrImathE SatakOpAya nama: SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama: SrImath varavaramunayE nama:
Teacher: Sarathy Thothathri Swamy
Venue: Srirangam – https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/koyil_org/
Requirements from Participant side: Good Internet connection (for online meeting) or Phone connection (for phone dial-in, local/STD charges apply)
Please click the following link to register for this class – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBAh-zp52yx8gZ2e9gw54JUpa1kJMfhQJBjXUS5IiLfjXgVA/viewform .
|periya thirumozhi (santhai)||12.30 AM to 1.30 AM IST (Indian Standard Time)||Monday to Friday.|
|bhagavath vishayam (discourse) at SrI mudhaliyANdAn swamy thirumALigai, SrIrangam||2.50 PM to 3.50 PM IST (Indian Standard Time)||Daily – Except amAvAsyai, paurNami and prathamai.|
|periya thirumozhi (discourse) at SrI mudhaliyANdAn swamy thirumALigai, SrIrangam||4 PM to 5 PM IST (Indian Standard Time)||Daily|
|thiruvAimozhi (santhai)||8.30 PM to 9.30 PM IST (Indian Standard Time)||Daily – Except amAvAsyai, paurNami and prathamai.|
How to connect to our online sessions?
- Website/Dialup full details – https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/koyil_org/
- To join the class through internet – https://www.freeconferencecall.com/join/koyil_org
- In smart phone – “free conference call” app can be downloaded from play store and installed. Open the app, please enter “koyil_org” in the meeting id and click “Join” button.
Subscribe to koyil.org Youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/KoyilOrg and see all of the santhai/lectures in there directly.
Folder listing of all santhai classes, recitals and speeches (MP3 files for download):
thaniyans and sARRumuRai (santhai)
|kOyil thiruvAimozhi (கோயில் திருவாய்மொழி)||bhagavath vishayam – thiruvAimozhi (திருவாய்மொழி)|
|mumukshuppadi (முமுக்ஷுப்படி)||SrIvachana bhUshaNam (ஸ்ரீவசநபூஷணம்)|
|AchArya hrudhayam (ஆசார்ய ஹ்ருதயம்)||Other rahasya granthams (இதர ரஹஸ்ய க்ரந்தங்கள்)|
|vArthAmAlai (வார்த்தாமாலை)||charamOpAya nirNayam (சரமோபாய நிர்ணயம்)|
|SaraNAgathi gadhyam (ஶரணாகதி கத்யம்)||SrIranga gadhyam (ஸ்ரீரங்க கத்யம்)||SrIvaikuNta gadhyam (ஸ்ரீவைகுண்ட கத்யம்)|
|gyAna sAram (ஞான ஸாரம்)||pramEya sAram (ப்ரமேய ஸாரம்)||saptha kAdhai (ஸப்த காதை)|
|upadhESa raththina mAlai (உபதேச ரத்தின மாலை)||thiruvAimozhi nURRandhAdhi (திருவாய்மொழி நூற்றந்தாதி)||.|
|Arththi prabandham (ஆர்த்தி ப்ரபந்தம்)||AzhwAr/AchAryas vAzhi thirunAmams (ஆழ்வார்/ஆசார்யர்கள் வாழி திருநாமங்கள்)||.|
|sthOthra rathnam (ஸ்தோத்ர ரத்னம்)||chathu:SlOkI (சது:ச்லோகீ)|
|SrI dhEvarAja ashtakam (ஸ்ரீ தேவராஜ அஷ்டகம்)||.|
|yathirAja vimSathi (யதிராஜ விம்சதி)||SrI varavaramuni dhinacharyA (ஸ்ரீ வரவரமுநி திநசர்யை)|
|SrIvishNu sahasranAmam (ஸ்ரீவிஷ்ணு ஸஹஸ்ரநாமம்)||SrI bhagavath gIthA (ஸ்ரீ பகவத் கீதை)|
nithyAnusandhAnam (daily recital) collection
- thaniyans/sARRumuRai (தனியன்கள்/சாற்றுமுறை)
- thiruppallANdu (திருப்பல்லாண்டு)
- periyAzhwAr thirumozhi (பெரியாழ்வார் திருமொழி) – nIrAttam (2.4), pUchchUttal (2.7), kAppidal (2.8), senniyOngu (5.4)
- kaNNinuN chiRuth thAmbu (கண்ணி நுண் சிறுத் தாம்பு)
- thiruppaLLiyezhuchchi (திருப்பள்ளியெழுச்சி)
- amalanAdhipirAn (அமலனாதிபிரான்)
- kOyil thiruvAimozhi (கோயில் திருவாய்மொழி)
- rAmAnusa nURRandhAdhi
- upadhESa raththina mAlai (உபதேச ரத்தின மாலை)
- sthOthra rathnam (ஸ்தோத்ர ரத்னம்)
- yathirAja vimSathi (யதிராஜ விம்சதி)
dhivya prabandham is the life line of SrIvasihNavas. It is very important for everyone of us to learn the same under those who have learned the same from elders. Please see full details about dhivya prabandham in http://divyaprabandham.koyil.org .
Due to many of us being located in various cities/towns these days, where one may not have the opportunity to learn directly from a teacher, we are providing opportunity to learn the same via Phone and Internet.
Resources relating to dhivya prabandham
- Audio recordings (classes, simple explanations (speeches) etc) – http://pillai.koyil.org/index.php/2017/06/dhivya-prabandham-santhai-recordings/
- Audio recordings (plain recital) – http://divyaprabandham.koyil.org/index.php/audio/
- mUlam (text) (in Multiple languages) at – http://acharya.org and http://divyaprabandham.koyil.org
- Elaborate Meanings (in Multiple languages) – http://divyaprabandham.koyil.org (Includes other sthOthra granthams too)
General Recommendations for Participants
- It is a great fortune for us to be engaged in learning the divine literature of AzhwArs and AchAryas. So, everyone is requested to develop that mood of gratitude towards AzhwArs and AchAryas for the great literature they have left behind especially for us.
- Though one may be joining through phone or internet, one is requested to be wearing traditional clothes, wearing Urdhva puNdram and be in a clean environment.
- Please use the resources available (books etc) and be prepared for the class.
- Traditionally, most teachers would be seated on the floor, along with the students, while conducting the class. It is recommended that those who are learning through internet and phone also follow the same practice as much as possible.
- Classes will generally be conducted in “Lecture mode” – meaning, only the teacher and the students who are physically present will be audible to everyone and all others joined through phone/internet will be muted while the class is conducted. At the end of the class, one may raise their doubts, questions etc.
- Please try to be ready and prepared for the class 5 minutes before the start time.
- Gather like minded devotees and try to learn as a group. This will be very helpful in memorizing the pAsurams quickly.
- Please recite common thaniyans before the commencement of the class. thaniyans (with audio) are available at http://divyaprabandham.koyil.org/index.php/thaniyans-tamil/ . Same site holds thaniyans in other languages too.
- The organizer of the classes will send details about cancellations etc ahead of time.
- Some organizers may choose to upload recordings while others may not be doing so. One may make use of the recordings as a backup, if a class was missed.
- The purpose of learning dhivya prabandham is to understand the devotional mood of AzhwArs and engage in reciting their pAsurams in the near by sannidhis (temples, mutts etc) and also at our own homes whenever possible. The key is to do all of these as kainkaryam, without any expectation from emperumAn as well as others.
- Since regular practice makes it possible to remember what is learned, please plan/allocate this time of your day for attending the class regularly every day with full focus.
- Please let your friends and relatives know about this program so that they would also be benefited.