SrI: SrImathE SatakOpAya nama: SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama: SrImath varavaramunayE nama:
Simple introductory articles.
ANdAL pAtti (grandma) teaches her grand children parAsara and vyAsa who are eager to learn the basics (and the nitty gritties too) about srIvaishNavam. vyAsa and parAsara are two smart kids who are fond of questioning a lot and ANdAL pAtti is smarter and is fond of answering the questions with patience. It is said that when one has any queries/doubts in ones conduct, he/she should enquire from the elderly lady in the family. Our srIvaishNava ammangars (grand mothers specifically) were traditionally filled with wisdom and were also great story-tellers. They would so beautifully explain the incidents from srI rAmAyaNam, mahAbhAratham and the lives of AzhwArs and AchAryas. Children too were greatly attached to their grand mothers for their ability to engage them in wonderful matters effortlessly. We hope that you will enjoy this series of articles and learn from them too.
- Part 1 (e-book – https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=32ECDEC5E2737323!178&authkey=!ACJIyLrB1yrSM-Y&ithint=file%2cpdf)
- Part 2 (e-book – https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=32ECDEC5E2737323!180&authkey=!AOcg6dPZZ5tiPAg&ithint=file%2cpdf)
- Part 3
- Introduction to AchAryas
- uyyakkoNdAr and maNakkAl nambi
- periya nambi
- ALavandhAr’s Sishyas – Part 1
- ALavandhAr’s Sishyas – Part 2
- rAmAnujar – Part 1
- rAmAnujar – Part 2
- parASara bhattar
- nampiLLai’s Sishyas
- piLLai lOkAchAryar and nAyanAr
- piLLai lOkAchAryar’s Sishyas
- thiruvAimozhip piLLai
- azhagiya maNavALa mAmunigaL
- ashta dhik gajangaL and other AchAryas
- Part 4
Concluding Note: We hope that you enjoyed this series. Please share your feedback about this series to us through our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
archived in http://pillai.koyil.org